After sleepless nights understanding where I went wrong, we have succeed in upgrading to 0.9.6 !
To download, head over to our forums and within the Download post, follow the steps there.
Change log is below! (copied directly from source)
have fun lads!
- Abandoned safes will now be announced and opened for everyone to loot
- Supply drops next to airfields. You can mount the crate onto your car and install it in your base. Has about 10x the capacity of a wood crate
- Loot now spawns instantly. There is no “loot spawned” message anymore
- 10 new vehicles and 4 new items. Check the wiki – much love to @Psycho!
- Use knifes to hot-wire vehicles
- Repairing now takes a long time
- Metal hedgehogs can now be placed to fortify against vehicles
- Craft a water barrel for water supply in your base
- Use gas masks to enter contaminated zones
- Very surprise
- So wow
- If you want coast spawning, remove all spawn zone markers from the mission sqm. Can also be combined with parachuting.
- Run the upgrade SQL script
- No wipe required
- Be aware that the loot and trader system has changed. You need to review your settings!
- Merge extdb-conf.ini
- Replace exile.ini
- Replace exile_server.pbo
- Merge loot tables (if you like to)
- Replace @Exile
- Replace key
- Use new BattlEye filters
We are aware of uniforms disappearing. If you have experienced this problem, please write a comment here. Provide as much information as possible, as this seems to be an Arma problem.
Also, we know that the axe swing animation is still fucked. Had no luck getting this to work so far.
The exile_server_config has some classes defined twice in different scopes regarding buildings. We will remove that later. It will not break stuff for now – do not worry
- Added: Prototype of a temperature system (configurable)
- Fixed: Spawn dead loop when player logged out mid-air
- Fixed: Broken hitpoints of vehicles does not stop spawning world vehicles anymore
- Added: Gas mask. Can be used similar to NV goggles
- Changed: You can now fully customize the clothing of traders
- Changed: Trader types are now set via setVariable and not via an entry in CfgVehicles. You can now create as many traders as you want – also vehicle traders.
- Fixed: Problem with older MySQL server version where constructions and containers outside territories would not be deleted
- Added: Territory app in XM8 now shows radius of territory
- Added: You can now enable 3D radius display of your territory in your XM8
- Fixed: Kicking someone from a party would not work
- Fixed: Bambi Overall, Exile Woodland and base uniform had enormous leg and arm armor / hit protection – thx to Squizzz for reporting
- Changed: Vehicle Customs Trader now able to use custom skins
- Added: Exile custom vehicle skins (See preview images below)
- Fixed: If two territory were very close to each other, you could only build within 275m, not 300m – thx to Mikeeeyy for reporting
- Fixed: Handcuffed players cannot get into vehicles or place mines anymore
- Added: Delayed action framework – more info soon
- Removed: Santa Hat as bambi load-out
- Removed: Christmas presents as loot spawn containers
- Changed: Disabled fast-locking while in combat. You will always have to enter the PIN code even if you have entered it before while in combat.
- Fixed: Flood lights not working in most cases (will we ever fix them once and for all? Kappa)
- Fixed: Respect would not be displayed correctly after you have upgraded your territory
- Fixed: It was not possible to place a safe close to an enemy territory
- Added: Exile Events “AbandondedSafe” & “SupplyBox”
- Added: New Supply Box storage crates that are dropped by the A Heart For Inmates charity NPC faction in the “SupplyBox” events.. These can be mounted in the back of the Tempest, Zamak, HEMMT, Offroad & Van and then installed at a territory as persistent storage.
- Added: You can now reset vehicle pin codes at the Vehicle & Air Customs Traders but you must know the current pin code or pay a % of the vehicle sale price (configurable).
- Changed: Optimized loot clean-up performance – thx to @Torndeco
- Added: Moving of unlocked safes and containers
- Fixed: Various bugs, typos, etc. Thanks in large part to the community for helping. @maca134 @Mikeeeyy @TheMeq
- Added: Hot-wiring vehicles using the new Exile Knife with a 50% chance to fail and destroy the knife
- Changed: Repairing vehicles with duct tape now takes time
- Added: Heatpacks. They warm you up on use by 1°C and can be found in civillian buildings. You can also buy them next to Vishpirin
- Added: Czech Republic and The Netherlands country flags
- Added: Added a prototype of water barrels to be crafted and placed in your base. They will fill up with water when it is raining so you can fill up water bottles there.
- Added: Beer and coffee will heat you up now
- Added: Random coast spawning without spawn point selection.
- Fixed: The item detail tab will now show the correct sales price of an item even if they is no one defined explicitely – thx to @Brun
- Fixed: Network messages can now be defined in the mission file to remove the need for remoteExec
- Added: Fuel barrels that can take up to 300l of fuel
- Fixed: A potential glitch to make walls have god mode
- Added: Threading system automatically appends thread ID to last param in called function (possibility of self termination)
- Fixed: Exploit to dupe construction kit items – thx to Mike for reporting
- Fixed: Much bugs, such fixed, so WoW!
- Updated: BE filters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Fixed: Fixed a a problem where people send themselves money
- Changed: Adjusted vehicle capacity of Ural and Ikarus
- Changed: Loot system is now deffered to the client (as it was in 0.9.2). Should increase server performance – thx to @MGTDB and @CEN
- Changed: Loot does not spawn two or more weapons on a stack now
- Added: Missing icons for flood lights, portable generator, camp fire and a lot of other items
- Added: Territories cannot be placed inside contaminated zones
- Almost 200 other things that we really forgot about and are too lazy to list here
Negative effects for overheating are as minimal as possible. You can only overheat by running long. Logical effects would have been that you cannot sprint anymore or even become conscious at high fever. But that would render our auto-run useless.
- The ideal body temperature is 37.0°C
- Your body can cool you down or warm you up by certain amount (temperature regulation).
- Temperatures above 37.5°C will make you more thirsty.
- You will start shaking and shivering below 35.5°C
- The highest body temperature you can get is 38.5°C due to the above reasons.
- At a temperature of 34.5°C and below, you will start losing health slowly.
- Your body is not affected by environment temperatures above 25°C and below 40°C.
- Vehicles have air conditioning built-in. This only counts for non-open-air seats and only if the engine is on.
- If you jump into the ocean, you will be completely wet.
- Being exposed to rain will increase your wetness.
- The stronger the rain is, the faster you will become wet.
- Hide below a roof or a large tree to not become wet while it is raining.
- You will become dry automatically over time.
- Fire places can help you to become dry faster.
- However, fire places will not have an effect when it is raining and they are placed open-air.
- Sitting inside a vehicle will protect you from rain.
- However, sitting on the open-air cargo areas or on a quad bike does not protect you.
- Movement warms you up.
- The faster you move, the faster you warm up.
- Swimming also counts as movement. However, sky diving does not.
- If your clothing is wet, your movement will warm you up less.
- Clothing has cold protection to lower the effect of cooling down.
- Clothing loses this cold protection while you are wet. (No, not what you think)
- Naked players have no cold protection.
- Uniforms, vests and headgear has different levels of cold protection.
- Clothing does not effect how fast you overheat.